We were created to live life in community and why we believe that small groups are a great place to disciple and to be discipled as followers of Jesus. We believe that finding belonging is absolutely critical to life as a christian and must be in place before we can truly grow and receive healing and be released into a kingdom lifestyle.
It is our desire to see every person that considers HVC to be their church family to be connected to a community where they belong!
Due to COVID-19 all groups are currently meeting online.
- Youth (6th-12th) Wednesday’s at 7:30PM on Zoom
- Kids (pre-k & k): Wednesday’s at 6:30pm on Zoom
- Kids (1st-5th) Wednesday’s at 7:00pm on Zoom
- Josh and Sarah Jensen: Wed evenings at 7:00pm on Zoom
- Eric and Sue Andersen: Wednesday’s at 6:30pm on Zoom
- Mullen’s Small Group: Every other Sun night at 6:00 using FB messenger video chat
- David DeZur: Zoom men’s meeting every Saturday morning at 8 am
- Women’s Zoom Meetings: Various evenings around 7 pm
- Freedom Flow…Zoom call every Friday night at 7pm with Horizons Rehab facility.