Did you know…
- Our children’s ministry, KidZone (Infant through Kindergarten) and the Garage (1st Grade through 5th Grade) requires 136 gifted, loving and devoted servant-leaders each month to care for, love and disciple our children.
- We presently have 72 of these gracious and generous followers of Jesus who are offering their time, talent and gifting to see that our children have a rich and joyous experience in church.
- We are in need of 64 more God loving servant who are willing to share their gifting for the overall health and welfare of our church family. This will fill our staff of servant-leaders and make for a healthy and strong children’s ministry.
Would you consider utilizing your gifting one time each month for 70 minutes during one of our two services to enrich the lives of our children for the sake of God’s Kingdom?
I came across the following quotes that I thought were so powerful. As you read these quotes, would you pray about utilizing your life and gifting to love our children once a month in either one of our 9 or 11 a.m. services?
- You make a living by what you get. You make a life by what you give ? Winston Churchill
- The world is hugged by the faithful arms of volunteers.
- Volunteers don’t necessarily have the time, but they have the heart.
- Volunteers are love in motion!
- The gift of time is priceless.
- Those who can, do. Those who can do more, volunteer.
- No one is more cherished in this world than someone who lightens the burden of another.
- The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.
- Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better.
- Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something.
- Kindness is the greatest wisdom.
- We make a living by what we do, but we make a life by what we give.
- No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
I hope you realize that you may be the person who steers a child’s heart toward the loving heart of God. Please contact Carrie Metz our Director of KidZone or Lynn Speed, our Director of the Garage and let them know that you will serve once a month.
Please REPLY to: KidZone@heartlandvineyard.org or call our office @ 319-266-4673.
Also, take a couple of minutes and check out this little piece we produced at Heartland Vineyard Church – Volunteer Video